Boston, MA – March 29, 2019 – Pointillist today announced that it has won a Silver Stevie® Award for Best Business Intelligence Solution – New Version. More than 2,500 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees.
The judges recognized Pointillist for enabling business intelligence and analytics teams to:
- Answer questions about customer behavior and its impact on business KPIs in minutes, rather than hours or weeks
- Spend more time discovering actionable insights and prioritizing these insights, instead of wasting time manipulating the underlying data
- Place data into context to help executives make rapid, real-world business decisions
- Visualize customer journeys and tie them to quantitative metrics like revenue, retention, churn, and acquisition
- Monitor and report KPIs through a visual and interactive dashboard
“All of the Stevie Award winners should be very proud of their achievements. Independent professionals around the world have agreed that their accomplishments are worthy of public recognition,” said Stevie Awards President and founder, Michael Gallagher.
Ron Rubbico, Pointillist CEO, said, “We are honored to win the Stevie Award for Best New Business Intelligence Solution. Our Customer Journey Analytics platform provides a new visual language for customer analysis—a clear differentiator for success in the current era of customer centricity. Our customer base is rapidly growing as more enterprise BI and analytics teams use Pointillist to radically increase the speed at which they discover and act on customer insights.”
The Pointillist customer journey analytics platform enables rapid discovery of customer insights, to help companies dramatically improve customer experience and marketing results. The platform reveals the actual paths customers take, as they engage with a company across touchpoints and over time. In minutes, users of the platform can connect the dots between customer interactions and quantitative metrics such as revenue, churn and customer lifetime value. Unlike other solutions that merely unify customer data, the Pointillist platform reveals high-impact customer insights and enables engagement with customers at optimal points along their journey. Pointillist is a business unit of Altisource Portfolio Solutions, S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS).